Scott Murphy


from: Scott Murphy <bensonamadi286@yahoo.com>
reply-to:  ogahralph23@gmail.com
to:
date:  Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:29 PM
subject:  Dear Friend

Dear Friend

 I am presently in London,( 2nd Floor, 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ ) for the sole purpose of finding a solution to this subject of my contact with you. I need urgent and reliable cooperation please.

I had contacted you on this issue some days back. But you never got back to me. Maybe I did not get your contact information right. I am writing you directly, strictly for your attention. I HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED BY THE PERSON I TRUSTED VERY MUCH. I have sent a representative of mine to meet with someone in Kuwait( A man from Saudi Arabia) on this matter a few years back, but the man never showed up when my representative arrived Kuwait( We choose Kuwait as a neutral ground for both of us). My agent spent a long time in Kuwait waiting and hoping that he would show up but he never showed up(15 long days). I am serious and committed to this. I am not deterred. I know I will succeed if I find the right man to work with.


Please I need to know you better. Do you have children? I have nothing to hide. I will give you every detail of my self if you require it. Do not hide anything from me please. People who hide their identity are evil and dangerous.If you are truthful to me, you and I would have a reason to celebrate. I have the key information necessary for success in this matter. YES. I am serious. No jokes please.
Can you handle THIS? The sum is quite substantial, a bit staggering. Yes. I want to do something worthwhile and clean my hands out once and for all. Can we cultivate a worthy relationship? No man can receive anything in this life except God gives it to him? There is a vital word I want to share with you. Very Key word in this matter. I have a REGISTERED COMPANY IN LONDON and I am prepared to work with you.

I await your response.

Take care and God Bless.

Ogah A Ralph.

No comments:

Post a Comment