Please contact him immediately

from: Diplomatic Peter Darren <wemaster@marea.co.cu>
reply-to:  diplomaticpeterdarren@gmail.com
to:
date:  Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 4:17 AM
subject:  Please contact him immediately

Dear Beneficiary,
I am Diplomatic Peter Darren from United Kingdom ( my close friends call me PD ),I was madated by my office on 17th January to deliver your fund in trunk box to you but on reaching John F. Kennedy International airport, New York the Homeland Security and U.S Customs on Border Protection asked me to pay some money for clearance which made me to abandoned your trunk boxes there.


On my assumption, each of the box will contain about  $2M to $3M each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension:W72 x H144 x D166 (cm). Effective capacity: 130 LBS.).

I left your Name with them as the owner of the consignment and i have contact of one U.S Customs on Border Protection who promised to help you in receiving this box if you can contact him.

Below is my direct telephone number. Call me as soon as you receive this mail or send me E-mail
Regards
Diplomatic Peter Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment