LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE STILL ALIVE

from: jordan_williams@libero.it <jordan_williams@libero.it>
reply-to:  "jordan_williams@libero.it" <jordan_williams@libero.it>
to:
date:  Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:52 AM
subject:  LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE STILL ALIVE
mailed-by:  libero.it
Attention.

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust
before I review it to you because it may cause me my job, so I need somebody
that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you.


I am Mr. Williams G. Jordan, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities here
at the Harrisburg International Airport, Pennsylvania USA.  I discovered an
abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and when scanned it revealed an
undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box. The consignment was abandoned
because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the
consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid
interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United
States Non Inspection Charges.

On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at
the Harrisburg International Airport Pennsylvania till date. The reason why I
contact you is because the details of the consignment include your name, your
email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in
Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate
if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private
Email:(williamsg.jordan240@yahoo.fr) for further directives: You can call me on
my telephone number and drop a message.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET TO READ YOUR MAIL IS BY SENDING YOUR
REPLY TO : williamsg.jordan240@yahoo.fr

Thank you.
Williams G. Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment