I need your urgent assistance


from:  jamal yousef <jamalyousef0001@hotmail.fr> via yahoo.co.in 
reply-to:  jamalyousef0001@hotmail.fr
to:
date:  Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:52 AM
subject:  I need your urgent assistance
signed-by:  yahoo.co.in

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.I am
MR JAMAL YOUSEF, MANAGER AUDIT AND ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT Bank of Africa(B.O.A),


I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($17.3MILLION Dollars immediately to your account.I will send you full informations on how the business will be executed and also note that you will recieve 35% of the above mentioned amount while 60% is for me then 5% is for any expenses that may occur during the transaction. if you agree to help me execute this business reply me back For more clearification

MR JAMAL YOUSEF

No comments:

Post a Comment