CONTACT REV.JOHN PATRICK & CALL +234-81-7442-3347

from: Triad Foundation Inc. <info@alicehall.org>
reply-to: revjohnpatrick1@yahoo.co.jp
to:
date: Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:22 PM
subject: Re: CONTACT REV.JOHN PATRICK & CALL +234-81-7442-3347


Dear Friend,
  
How are you today and hope this email meets you in good state of mind?I am Mrs Alice Hall. I am a US citizen and i am 48 years Old. I reside here in 1051 Site Dr.Brea, CA 92821 USA. and i am thinking of relocating since I am now rich at the moment. I am one of those that took part in the United Nations Compensation program in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me. I had paid over $20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment but all was to no avail.
  
So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet REV.JOHN PATRICK, who is the member of
COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), After contacting him then he explained everything to me on how my fund will be
released to me successfully without any delay.
He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake and he also took me to the  paying bank (United Bank Of Africa) for the claim of my compensation payment.Right now, I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of TWO MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS. $2,500,000.00 moreover, REV.JOHN PATRICK showed me the full information of those that  are yet to receive their payments and i saw your email as one of the beneficiaries  who have not yet received the payment under CASE FILE 54AC003 and that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with any organisation claiming to be with your fund.
They are not with your fund, they are and will only be making money off you. Therefore, i would advise you to contact REV.JOHN PATRICK  forassistance and inform him that your CASE FILE is 54AC003.
Contact him as directly via the information below.
Name : REV.JOHN PATRICK
Direct Cell Number: +234-81-7442-3347
Kindly file out the following details and forward to him for proper confirmation:
Your Full Names:
Residential Address:
Occupation:
Position Held:
Date Of Birth:
Direct Cell Number:
CASE FILE NUMBERS:
I strongly believe that once you send him all the required details then he will start Facilitating for immediate release of your fund. You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.The only money I paid after I met REV.JOHN PATRICK  was just $320 for the paper works, take note of that.
Please dont disclose to the office that i contacted you in aspect of this matter. All you have to do is to quote your case file number CASE FILE 54AC003 as  the subject while sending REV.JOHN PATRICK email and also try to give him a  call so he can treat your matter as urgent cause he is always a busy man as been observed while i spent some time with him in getting my fund.
Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs Alice Hall
Trustee/Treasurer, Triad Foundation Inc.
1051 Site Dr.Brea, CA 92821 USA
Education: BS, Business Administration

5 comments:

  1. When I found Dr. OSOFO I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another man. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr. OSOFO through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my girlfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. OSOFO helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. OSOFO to anyone in need of help. Email:                            (osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )   Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2349065749952   

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone..

    I'm selling US leads. Details in leads are:
    Full name
    SSN
    DOB
    Phone Numbers
    Address
    City
    State
    Zip
    Residential Status
    Account Number
    DL number
    Emails

    All leads are genuine, fresh & generated by spaming, I Will provide you samples for checking if u want.

    Dealing in almost all types of leads.

    SSN Leads
    Dead Fullz
    Premium Leads
    Mortgage Leads
    Bank Account Leads
    Employee Leads
    Business Leads
    Home Owners Leads
    DL Leads
    Emails Leads
    Phone Numbers Leads
    Each lead will b cost $1.

    Also cvv Fullz available track 1 & track 2 with pin.

    US database only.

    Interested person contact, scamers stay away, sampling is free of cost.

    email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com
    Whatsapp > +923172721122
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone..

    I'm selling US leads. Details in leads are:
    Full name
    SSN
    DOB
    Phone Numbers
    Address
    City
    State
    Zip
    Residential Status
    Account Number
    DL number
    Emails

    All leads are genuine, fresh & generated by spaming, I Will provide you samples for checking if u want.

    Dealing in almost all types of leads.

    SSN Leads
    Dead Fullz
    Premium Leads
    Mortgage Leads
    Bank Account Leads
    Employee Leads
    Business Leads
    Home Owners Leads
    DL Leads
    Emails Leads
    Phone Numbers Leads
    Each lead will b cost $1.

    Also cvv Fullz available track 1 & track 2 with pin.

    US database only.

    Interested person contact, scamers stay away, sampling is free of cost.

    email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com
    Whatsapp > +923172721122
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Aluya My name is jessica, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr Aluya , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email:{ aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com } you can also text him on whatApp:  +2348110493039  You can also contact Him through his website:   https://draluya48hoursspelltemple.webs.com/ 

    ReplyDelete