Barr. Jack Hillman

from: Barr. Jack Hillman, <jhn_edward@live.fr> via yahoo.cn 
reply-to: moneygramdept@qatar.io
to:
date: Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:42 PM
subject: YOUR URGENT IS NEEDED
signed-by: yahoo.cn



Greeting Dear Client,

I am Barr. Jack Hillman, the Chair person in charge of  Treasury Department, International wire transfers of Benin Republic Federal Ministry of Finance. You are to reply through this my official email address  
moneygramdept@qatar.io

because this is to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk as the director & management of the WESTERN UNION & MONEY GRAM transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you can not pay the wire transfer fee, In reasoning wisely to this complain I told them to wait until I hear from you  so that I will know the reason why you decide to reject such amount of money USD$2.5 Million which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.

The reason why I sent this email to you is because its your sweat and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send USD$75.00 today because I have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, I will allow them to have power over your fund and am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Therefore, send the USD$75.00 immediately you receive this email today and email your full name and address to me if you want your USD$2.5 Million to be send to you by western union OR Money gram transfer but the maximum amount officially allow for it is USD$7,500.00 per day until you receive your complete USD$2.5 Million from here. The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund to be fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once.
 
After you have sent the $75.00 and email me the MTCN numbers, you are to indicate your wish to receive your funds as I have stated above and the funds will be released to you without any hitch.

Here is the western union or money gram information in the name of my accountant to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that I have done my best for you and I will make sure that your wire will begin to be released to you from the moment you sent this $75.00.

Send the $75.00 now and send me email with the Western Union MTCN or Money Gram reference numbers when you send the money , you can as well call me on this number +229-9898-0737 when you have sent the money now ok?  .
Below is information to send the money through western union or money Gram Agent ,
 
Receiver Name:..Ozoego Richard
Country; Benin Republic
City;    Cotonou
Text Question;   How Much?
Answer;  $75.00
Sender's Name........
MTCN..........................
 
Send it and email the MTCN number, amount sent, name and address of sender to me for easy collection and once again remember to reply through this my official email address  TAKE NOTE: REPLY ONLY THROUGH THIS EMAIL: moneygramdept@qatar.io

Thanks.
Barr. Jack Hillman,
Treasury Department,
International Wire Transfers,
Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic.
Telephone: +229-9898-0737
 
 

4 comments:

  1. My husband left me for another woman after one year of our marriage. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. I became very worried and needed help. On this faithful day  as i was browsing through the internet, I came across a particular testimony about this good DR IROSI help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so on , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I’m so happy and i want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage email him at:(DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM) Simply contact the great “DR IROSI” If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., do not cry anymore-contact this powerful spell caster now. Thank you DR IROSI for saving my broken relationships and brought my husband back to me!” email him at: (DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM).  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello i am here to spread this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR IROSI the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR IROSI about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR IROSI at the following email address DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM or call his mobile number or add him up on whatsapp via (+2348118829771). and get your problems solve like me.    

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Aluya My name is jessica, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr Aluya , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email:{ aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com } you can also text him on whatApp:  +2348110493039  You can also contact Him through his website:   https://draluya48hoursspelltemple.webs.com/ 

    ReplyDelete