Madam Maylin Himayor

from:  Madam Maylin Himayor madam_maylin_himayor_02@yahoo.co.jp
reply-to: madam_maylin_himayor_02@yahoo.co.jp
to:
date: Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:13 AM
subject: URGENT
Hello

How are you and everything happening around you? I am contacting you
because I need someone who will help me establish an orphanage,  and also
run a charity program with my life time savings as I will  depart this
wicked world due to esophagus cancer.


I want to help the poor kids as much as I can. I am (Sao Tome ),widow and
have no one around me to trust as they all want to loot my money and never
care about my interest.

Presently I am at the hospital. The total amount for this roject is
$18.5million dollars  and 30% of the money will be yours and 70% will be
for the project.

We have never met before but after going through your profile I decided to
contact you. I wish you are the honest and hardworking type I am looking
for. Please get back to me so that I can give you  the details.

Regards
Madam Maylin Himayor

No comments:

Post a Comment