I am seeking for investment opportunities.

from:  Michael Peter pettermmll@gmail.com
reply-to:  mic72petter@gmail.com
to:
date:  Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 7:15 PM
subject:  I am seeking for investment opportunities

Hello,

I am Michael Peter a UK citizen. I am seeking for investment opportunities
anywhere outside the United Kingdom and I need a trust worthy
person/investor whom I can talk to on how to invest, why to invest, as
well as sound financial planning advice.


Basically, all I need is sincerity, authenticity, integrity protection,
virtue, accountability and honor which bring trust in business. As you
already know, nothing can undermine a business relationship more
completely than lack of trust because trust is the essential precondition
upon which all real success depends and the key to trust is action and
commitments. Commitments made and commitments honored.
mark anthony: Once you agree to this, we shall prepare an Equity
Investment Agreement where we shall state the profit sharing pattern and
all other conditions.

Waiting for your response.

Best Regards,

Michael Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment