Business Arrangement


from: Dr Chris Ngige senator.ngige@yahoo.com
reply-to: drchrissss4senate@live.com
to:
date: Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:06 AM
subject: Business Arrangement

Dear Good day,

I am Senator Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige, former Governor of Anambra State and was on June 2011
sworn in as Senator of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I am the present Director of foreign contract payment and sincerely need your
assistance to claim and receive fund worth Fifty Million United State Dollars (US$50,000,000.00) arose from over-inflated contract awarded by Nigeria's Ministry of Finance to a foreign firm.


I have fashioned out a foolproof plan to successfully transfer the funds to an account belonging to a foreigner who will act as the contractor/beneficiary of the fund.

I want to front you as the beneficiary of the fund and 20% will be your compensation for this assistance and you shall keep my share 80% safely in your bank account for investment in your country. This business is risk free, safe and confidential

I await your response

Kind Regards,
Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige
http://www.ngige.com



No comments:

Post a Comment