USE THIS TO HELP THE NEEDY.


from: Majid Rashid majidrashid567@yahoo.fr
reply-to: m_rashid3@live.com
to:
date: Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:44 PM
subject: USE THIS TO HELP THE NEEDY.

Hello.

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact

that we have not met before. I have to say that I have no

intentions to cause you any pains nor harm, so i decided to

contact you through this medium.

Thank you for giving me your time. Please be patient and read

my email to you.


My name is Majid Rashid, A gold and diamond merchant in Dubai

U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with prostate and esophageal

cancer that was discovered very late due to my laxity in

caring for my health. It has defiled all form of medication,

and right now I have only about a few months to live

according to medical experts.

The last of my money which is a huge amount of money that i

deposited with a financial institution in Europe. I want to

distribute the funds to  charities in your country through

you. I want you to help me claim the deposit
from the financial institution and dispatched it to

orphanages, charity organizations and to the less privileged

in  the society and let them know that it is i Majid Rashid

That is making this generous donation. I want this to
be one of the last good deeds i have done on earth.

Having known my condition; I have decided to nominate you as

my beneficiary since the financial company has now written me

that the length of time agreed upon to hold my funds has now

expired.

My desire and purpose is for you to promote humanitarian

works.I.e.assisting the less privileged and building

orphanage homes in your country and to upset my medical bills

as well.

Please respond for more details.

Respectfully,

Majid Rashid

No comments:

Post a Comment