GREEN HOUSE SOLICITORS


from: GREEN HOUSE SOLICITORS. david.atlaws@yahoo.es
reply-to: david.atlaw@yahoo.es
to:
date: Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 4:44 PM
subject: Hello,


Dear Sir,
 
                                           PROPOSAL FOR A MUTUAL ASSISTANCE.
 
I am General David Akinrinade Akin. I was the officer in charge of logistics for the Nigerian contingents to the peace keeping missions in both Liberia and Sierra Leone. The sum of $89M was mapped out for the exercise and was transferred into an account for me to manage.
 
However, before I could commence placing orders for safety booths and other soft ware, the African union and the United Nations took over the operations and our contingent was disbanded. After so many years, the Nigerian Army authority has not asked for the money as it assumed that it has been used for the purpose for which it was meant (Procuring safety butts and other items.)
 
I have perfected plans to transfer this money out of the country and all I need from you is a very good account (private or corporate) that can take this money without raising eyebrow and you shall have 30% for your assistance.
 
If you are interested, get back to me stating your name, address, and phone/fax numbers.
 
Yours sincerely,
 
Gen.D.A.Akin.

No comments:

Post a Comment