shabangur@yahoo.cn


from: Roy Shabangu webcole0091@att.net
reply-to: shabangur@yahoo.cn
to:
date: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 2:16 PM
subject: Prop
signed-by: att.net
: Important mainly because of the

Prop.docProp.doc
28K   View   Download  


FROM MY DESK: ROY SHABANGU                                          SANDTON JOHANNESBURG.
PHONE +27- 71-096-9757                                                           SOUTH-AFRICA.


Good day,

I write to you irrespective of the fact that you don't know me. I got your contact from your country’s business directory and through a reliable source here in South Africa. First, I must introduce myself; My Name is Roy Shabangu, an Ex-banker in one of the leading banks in South Africa.
I do not want problems but I just hope you can assist me, I sent you this letter of intent in good fate, I have a transaction of fourteen million seven hundred thousand dollar 
($14,700,000).
I realized this fund from bank excess profit after trading with the capital sum and I deposited the funds in escrow account. Where nobody will have access to it, the owner of this account is 
Mr. Morris Thompson an American, and he died since year 2000 in an air crash along with his wife & daughter on 31/01/2000 in an Alaska Airlines Flight 261 with other passengers on board. Even the bank does not have access to this account because it is in escrow account, until after the transfer.
Finally I did not declare this fund to the 
bank before my acquiescence with the bank. I am contacting you, to stand as the benefactor/owner of this fund because only a foreigner can stand as the benefactor; can I trust you to hold this fund for me until I come over to your country? After the transfer, I will give you 30% of the money as your commission for doing the needful.
If you accept my offer, but if you do not accept this offer kindly forget that I contacted you, all I need is for you to get a good current account where this fund can be transferred into and for you to stand as the benefactor of the said amount, this fund will be transferred to your designated bank account in earnest once we start the needful.
There are practically no risks involved, it will be a 
bank-to-bank transfer. I hope you understood my situation, please if you are interested kindly forward to me the following information below:-   

(1) Your direct telephone number:- ………………………………………………………………………...
(2) Your direct fax number:-………………………………………………………………………………….
(3) Your Full Names:-………………………………………………………………………………………….
(4) Your age:-……………………………………………………………………………………………………
(5) Your Country of Origin:-…………………………………………………………………………………..
(6) Your Residential Address:-………………………………………………………………………………
(7) Your Email Address:-…………………………………………………………………………………….  

More importantly once you indicate your interest with regards to this transaction I will send you all the detailed information and documents that you need to start the needful for processing an application for the claim of the funds.

Waiting unalloyed for your response.

Mr. ROY SHABANGU.


No comments:

Post a Comment