JOY UGO


from: JOY UGO officefile653@gmail.com via yahoo.com 
reply-to: pay_ofiice_atmcard_centre@w.cn
to:
date: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 4:49 PM
subject: YOUR URGENT REPORT
signed-by: yahoo.com
Attention:Beneficiary,

I am confused again.Who is Kenneth  F.Slaughter, your brother.
Address:13742 Judy Anne Lane, Santa Ana, CA  92705. He just emailed me
your power of attorney stating that your total entitlement  shall be wire
to his account as your next of kin.

He made it clear to us that you are dead and have left all your Title on
his care as your next of kin. He told me that this funds will help him
take care of your children.

Why...Why did you do this without my knowledge. I wish you were alive..He
gave me his bank account in California and new  York  to split this funds
for him. He is here with the $150 fee involved.

I was surprised why you could not pay your transfer charge for the telex
of your $4.5m wire to your account.

It is not possible for me to release your Title to Kenneth without hearing
from you.. I am crying...after you have suffered for years to get this
funds,,,loose it at the last minute...God forbid.

Please, call me or email if you are alive...Urgent before it is late.

Note if you fail to update us within 24hrs we refer your case to the
INTERPOL DEPARTMENT AS INSTRUCTED BY THE FBI DIRECTOR.

Remember Contact Person's Name is Mr Chris Agwu

Thanks
Yours Faithfully,


Joy Ugo

No comments:

Post a Comment