Rima Ghazal

from: Rima Ghazal rima_ghazal@yahoo.com via host.banooker.com 
reply-to: rimaghazal2012@gmail.com
to: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date: Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 3:25 AM
subject: HOW ARE YOU TODAY??
mailed-by: host.banooker.com

Greetings to You

my name is (Mis. Rima Ghazal), I am the only surviving child of Nidal Ghazal, a senior Syrian state prosecutor.

I was studying law at the University before the political crisis in my country which unfortunately it claimed the life of my beloved ones and leaving me in this frustrating / painful condition. Please listen to this and try to keep it to yourself only. Before the death of my father he deposited some money in a bank in Accra-Ghana without any next of kin, the amount is US$ 45.8m with 15 kilos of gold bar. I have the deposit slip of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me.

Kind Regards

Mis. Rima Ghazal

No comments:

Post a Comment