Pamela Onoja

from: Pamela Onoja pamelonoja07@hotmail.co.uk via yahoo.com 
reply-to: pamelaonoja@yahoo.co.th
to:
date: Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:01 PM
signed-by: yahoo.com

Donation From Mrs.Pamela Onoja.
Calvary Greetings,

Dearest One In The Lord,

I am Mrs.Pamela Onoja a born again Christian from Dublin but I am resident in Lodon at present, a 52yrs old widow  I want to make a donation of two million, five hundred thousand pounds to help Orphans and Widows and Charitable home in your Country and I assumed that you will be able to receive this Fund and use it to my wished to the needs in your country.
 


And I am seriously ill please always putting me in your daily prayers because I don't know when it will end with me. Reply back to me immediately for more details about this fund.

Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs.Pamela Onoja

No comments:

Post a Comment