Mr Paul Peter

from: Mr Paul Peter. paulpeter645@yahoo.com
reply-to: paulpeter133@yahoo.com
to:
date: Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 6:40 AM
subject: GOOD DAY Dear Friend

Dear   Friend

I am Mr Paul Peter   a staff in African Investment Bank, Cotonou Benin
Republic as an account and a financial adviser to  the late MARIO BACOLI
who died in  the recent earthquake in ITALY.
I am a signatory to his fixed deposit account of US$18,000,000.00 (
EIGHTEEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) In a bank in Benin Republic where
his fund was deposited.

I have made all the official paper work for the transfer of this fund as i
want you to stand as the beneficiary to the stated fund above. He did not
declare any next of kin in all his official documents in the bank
concerning the deposit. I want you to stand as the beneficiary to claim
this fund.I hope you are trustworthy person,after the successful transfer,
we shall share in the ratio of 30%  for you and 60% for me and 10% will be
set aside to up set any expenssess.

All I need IS your assistance and coperation for the successful transfer
of this funds into your nominated bank account. Please get back to me
urgently so that i can give you more directives on how to conclude the
inheritance transfer to you as the bonefide next of kin to the decease and
the beneficiary to the fund.
I wait for your urgent rspond and call.

Regards,
Mr Paul Peter
pls reply me through my private email paulpeter133@yahoo.com
call me +229 67550974

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your blog. It is so helpful and knowledgeable for me. Your blog teaches me so much interesting facts about debt collection in the US. Once again, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete