CBN centralbankofnigeria5@mb-inoue.com

from: CBN centralbankofnigeria5@mb-inoue.com
reply-to: centralbankofnigeria510@yahoo.com
to:
date: Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 3:39 PM
subject: (no subject)

Good day,


How are you doing today? How is your Lovely family and work? I hope you are doing well, Glory is to God.
I am Mr. Akeem Williams Hassan; I am the current auditor and the Head of Investigation with the Foreign Operations/ Remittance Department, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
We started our second quarter payments files auditing few weeks ago and eventually, few days ago, I was privileged to audit payment file N0; CBN/NNPC/FGN/0346 which I discovered the following discrepancies /points that made you not to receive the contract fund worth Thirty Million United States Dollars (US$30,000,000,00) from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). I will release comprehensive details to you as soon as you indicate your interest.



Thanks & Stay Blessed.
 Yours Sincerely,


Mr. Akeem W. Hassan
Auditor/Head Investigation,
Foreign Operations/Remittance,
Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N)

No comments:

Post a Comment