Mr Hazim Ahmed


from: Mr Hazim Ahmed mrhazahmed1990@voila.fr via yahoo.com 
reply-to: mrhazimahmed1990@voila.fr
to:
date: Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 8:31 PM
subject: Thank you very much
signed-by: yahoo.com

Dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund. I really appreciated your first acceptance to the transaction. I concluded the transaction with the help of a staff working in the remittance office and also with the special assistance of an American business man that catered for the whole expenditure and transfer.


However, I left for your compensation, the sum of $800,000 CASHIER'S CHEQUE. Reply back to me immediately so that I can forward to you the contact address and further information on how you can onwardly receive the cashier's cheque today. Your urgent reply to this very email is necessary because I may be travelling out of Burkina Faso today to a foreign land where I shall continue with my investment project.

Regards,
Mr Ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment