G.Wilcox


from: G.Wilcox wilcoxmail@gmx.com
reply-to: wilcoxmail@gmx.com
to:
date: Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:02 AM
subject: Hello


Hello,


How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I know that this letter will not come to you as a surprise as we don't know each other before, but be rest assured that it is real and a genuine business I am Mrs. Wilcox from London. An account officer to Mr. Rafik Hariri, Born in Lebanon in 1944, and the late Rafik Hariri was a Lebanese self-made billionaire and business tycoon, and was five times Prime Minister of Lebanon. You can view this site for confirmation.

http://www.rhariri.com/general.aspx?pagecontent=biography

I got your mail through my private search and out of Desperation I decided to reach you through this medium.

Mr. Rafik Hariri deposited (£26 000 000.00 million British Pounds in a bank here in London and I want to invest this money in your country, The need to move out this money arose when the Prime Minister David Cameron said that some of the money held in dormant accounts would be used to fund youth and community projects. you can confirm this in the website below.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4017381.stm

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regard. I am ready to offer you 25% of this (£26 000 000.00) hope it is acceptable by you?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible for more details, My Tel: +44-704576944

Regards,
Mrs. Wilcox


No comments:

Post a Comment