Miss Isha Voer Hanson

from: Miss Isha Voer Hanson hansonisha@terra.com
reply-to: isha-hanson@live.com
to:
date: Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 5:36 PM
subject: GOOD NEWS !!

My dear friend,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred with the assistance of my new partner. Now I want to compensate you, so contact Jones Martin in Benin Republic with below info and also call him on phone immediately to receive your compensation of $1.2million USD Dollars.

NAME: Jones Martin
EMAIL: jonesmartin75@rocketmail.com
Private Phone:+229 96398129

Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information:

Your full name...........Your age...............Your address............Your occupation.........Your country.................Your Sex.....................Your Phone number.......Your City...........

So, contact him with the above information immediately and request for your payment via Certified Cashiers Check total sum of ($1.2million) as instructed.

Note: that I will not be reached by email or phone for now due to the investment project, I will be busy for a some time.

Best Wishes,

Miss Isha Voer Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment