CPT.JOHN ANTHONY

from: CPT.JOHN ANTHONY hhewitt269@aol.com
reply-to: johanthony14@e-mail.ua
to: Recipients <hhewitt269@aol.com>
date: Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 2:08 PM
subject: CONTACT ME NOW!
mailed-by: aol.com
signed-by: mx.aol.com
PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENT FOR DETAIL ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT.
JOHN.txtJOHN.txt
1K   View   Download  


My name Capt. John Anthony, I am an officer in the US Army and also a West Point Graduate,currentlly serving with the 82nd Air Borne Division and Peace keeping force in Baghdad.Am soliciting your Attention to receive some money on my behalf. Am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and I really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has arrived USA from Iraq. I hope you can be trusted? I will explain further when I receive your response. Best regards,Cpt. John Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment