EDWARD TSVANGIRAI

from: Edward Tsvangirai tsvangiraiedward@yahoo.com.hk
reply-to: tsvangirai.edward@yahoo.com
to:
date: Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 7:42 PM
subject: FROM EDWARD TSVANGIRAI.

Good Day.

Please bear this unexpected contact with me, I need your help to take care of a very urgent personal matter on my behalf, and will appreciate if you can give me an opportunity to discuss that with you.

My names are Edward Tsvangirai.  Senior officer Domiciliary and Deposit Department of Arab Banking Corporation here in London. Precisely on the 3rd  August, 2011, I received a call from Mutassim Gaddafi  the late son of Murmur Gaddafi  if it was possible to open an account with our bank and  I said yes and we thereafter arranged a meeting in Dubai to deposit the  sum of US$18.7 Million (Eighteen Million Seven hundred thousand Dollars).

Under his instruction or request (Mutassim Gaddafi) I was to open the account with a fictitious name to avoid any form of detection or suspicion but this could be difficult because my bank management would want to know the source of the funds.  I decided thereafter to take the funds for deposit with a Deposit Firm while I figure out what to do.

I was on this process when the shocking news of his death on 21 Oct 2011 was announced and since then, this fund has been at the deposit firm. Only yesterday 13th June, 2912 I received a phone call from the deposit firm here in London informed me the expiration of the deposit tenure and I should indicate renewal of the deposit or closure.

The choice of contacting you is based on the geographical location and my economic interest of your Country, I seek your consent to present you as the Beneficiary so that the funds valued at US$18.7 Million (Eighteen Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) will be made available to you

All I need now is your honest Consent; Confidentiality and Trust to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this Project is 100% risk free and does not violate or breach any law. Please, provide me the following information, as we have 7 days to run it through. This is very URGENT PLEASE.

1. Full Name:
2. Your: Telephone Number:
3. Your Contact Address:
4. Age:
5. Core Job/ Occupation:

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, i will furnish you with more information.

Endeavor to let me know your decision urgently and please don`t  keep me waiting.


Best regards,
Edward Tsvangirai
Telephone: +447732511793
E-mail: edwardtsvangirai@yahoo.com.hk

No comments:

Post a Comment