CORALIE AGOUSSAN

from: CORALIE AGOUSSAN online783837@telkomsa.net
reply-to: CORALIE AGOUSSAN <coralieagoussan@yahoo.ca>
to:
date: Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 8:44 AM
subject: Bonjour
mailed-by: telkomsa.net

Hello

I am responding on behalf of CORALIE AGOUSSAN nationality I am Canadian and I live with my uncle who was a man highly respected here in London. I love two things and I hate both equally, I would like to correspond with you to improve my knowledge, I like the meetings and I dream of having children mestiza I do not like the false promises and betrayal as c ' is a result of many betrayals of the men I found myself alone. I want us to be close friends even though distance separates us we can also meet again one day, for no one can determine the boundaries of his journey on earth. I am Nurse Medical imaging and also for the Canadian Development Assistance Humanitarian ) (CDHA) in Canada. I got your email address by searching for correspondence throughout the world. I want to read too, to the next. I leave you my email address: coralieagoussan@yahoo.ca
Here's my telephone contact: +4470 3595 1273
Thank you very soon
Sincere friendship sustained serious ....

No comments:

Post a Comment