YOUR PAYMENT IS READY VIA WESTERN UNION.

from: Backup forignmoneyofficebenin@yahoo.dk
reply-to: remmitanceforignoffice@superposta.com
to:
date: Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 11:04 AM
subject: **SPAM** YOUR PAYMENT IS READY VIA WESTERN UNION.

Hello My Dear!

How are you doing? I don't know if you are still using this email address because I have deposited sum of (US$250.000.00) with Western Union Money Transfer Office under care of Mr. Frank Okoye, Western Union General Manager and I told him that you will be sending him mail with your full name where he will start sending you money on daily basis at rate of US$5,000 till the total sum of US$250.000.00 complete.

Contact him here with your name and address where he will start sending the money:

THE INFO NEEDED IS BELLOW

YOUR FULL NAME......................
YOUR  CURRENT ADDRESS.................
YOUR COUNTRY......................
SEX........................
AGE..........................
TELEPHONE NUMBER............
OCCUPATIONS.........................

Contact Person: Frank Okoye, Western Union Manager.
Contact Phone#: +229 98 29 94 91/ +229 98 29 94 91

Note: I will be out of office till July/19/2012 due to my eyes problem. You can contact me after then.

Thanks
Debra Bessey

No comments:

Post a Comment