INVESTMENT OFFER

from: Barr.Owen Daniel info@kumarashipping.com
reply-to: barr.owendlaw@yahoo.com
to:
date: Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 8:30 PM
subject: INVESTMENT OFFER

Great James Street Chambers.
37 Great James Street
London WC1N 3HB
DX: 440 Chancery Lane.
Tel: +44-7045714946 (DIRECT 24/7HRS)
Fax: +44-8704797613

Dear Sir/Madam,
Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused,
I  choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest,
surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this
correspondence­ is purely private, and it should be treated as such. I
also guarantee you that this deal is hitch free. I am Barr. Owen
Daniel(Esq.) originally from Liberia but based in UK where i have
my office. I am the personal Attorney to Late Mr. Isam Mattar, a Lebanese.

Before his death, I assisted him in the  deposit valued at
US$7.5m (Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) with Bankers Bank

Diplomatic Vaul London for safekeeping.
The  funds have remained unclaimed since his death, and such
unclaimed  funds are  appropriated and returned to the treasury as a
matter of  policy.  Ever  since the death of my client I have made
several enquiries to locate  any of my client's extended relatives but
this proved unsuccessful.  Since it is not compulsory that the
Next-of-Kin must be a blood  relation to the deceased, hence I seek
for Almighty God to guide me  in choosing a reliable person who
can stand as the next of kin to my  deceased client.  I got your
contact from the internet peoples directory.

This is simple and will be done at our end. We will employ the services
of an external Solicitor to help prepare letters of probate in your favor
as the Beneficiary of Mr. Isam Mattar, a Lebanese. This will be
registered in the UK High Court of Probate Division and then be forwarded
to the Bank and you will thus be given access to the Fund (Vault) as the
owner.You will be compensated with 30% of the Total sum after receiving the

fund. You are at Liberty to call me for more details regarding this
transaction or send to me your private and direct Telephone number for
easy communication.

Best regards,
Owen Daniel
Tel+44-7045714946

No comments:

Post a Comment