DIPLOMATIC AGENT

from: FROM :DIPLOMATIC AGENT boss@lpvsports.com
reply-to: cokerjohnwilliams@gmx.com
to:
date: Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 11:14 AM
subject: FROM :DIPLOMATIC AGENT

FROM :DIPLOMATIC AGENT
 
I am a Diplomat named Mr.Coker John Williams,mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence.
 
The funds total US$7.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be
 
revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he
 
enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.
 
I am presently at Holland Airport in the Netherlands Airports and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm
 
the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person
 
1.Full Name 
2.Residential Address
3.Age
4.Occupation
5.Direct Telephone
 
After verification of the information with what I have on file,I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the
 
exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address.
 
Send the requested information so that we can proceed.
 
Regards
Mr.Coker John Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment