Dear, How are you doing today?

from: Cavin cthomp11i5@att.net
reply-to: cthomp@yahoo.cn
to:
date: Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 12:21 AM
subject: Dear, How are you doing today?
How are you doing today, it is unfortunately that I am contacting you through this means which seems uncomfortable but I choose to contact you through this means because it is the only means I can lay out such information without anybody noticing. Do not be scared or nurse any pessimistic idea because this is for our mutual benefit.


My name is Dr. Cavin Thompson, 54 year old medical doctor from The United States, I am the personal and family doctor to the Syrian President  "Bashar al-Assad", I have been their family doctor for over ten years but Since this crises started, I have been placed under a house arrest by President Bashar al-Assad because he used my name to deposit the sum of US$25,000,000.00 ( Twenty Five Million Dollars) in a private security firm in Dubai after his family fund, properties and accounts were confiscated by the international community and United Nation government, so he thought using my name as an American to register the fund in a private security company in Dubai will be the best, so that after the whole crises, him and his family will have something to fall on. But with the recent happening after my wife was murdered here three days ago by unknown gun men, I have made up my mind to get the hell out of this hell hole but it is unfortunate that President Bashar al-Assad will never allow me to go just like that
please get back to me ASAP. for details on how it can be done legally without any risk.
note that this is a private matter and it will be noble that you keep it very private as top secret.
waiting to hearing from you ASAP
Dr. Cavin Thompson
Write me back with this email: cavinthompson8@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment