coralieodo@yahoo.co.uk

from: corali fovourbaby@yahoo.co.uk
reply-to: coralieodo@yahoo.co.uk
to:
date: Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:52 PM
subject: Hello Dear,
signed-by: yahoo.co.uk

Hello Dear, 
How are you? 
While I was looking for, my name is Coralie, I saw your ID 
We are if you can become a good friend, the Internet, for me, and will be happy, please reply 
I addition, it is important that you want to share with you, I will send my 
Photo, you know the distance, color or language dose not matter what your 
You are matters of life, honesty, compassion and love of truth is for the reply, I have been waiting 
Coralie thank God, the Sincerely, bless you. 


Please reply me on my ID box here 

coralieodo@yahoo.co.uk 

Hello Dear, 
How are you doing? 
my name is coraliei saw your ID while i was searching on 
internet, I will be happy if we can be good friend, please reply, for 
an IMPORTANT things that i want to share with you, also i will send my 
photo to you, you know Distance, Color or Language dose not matter what 
matters in life is sincerity, caring and true love, I'm waiting for you reply 
God bless you, thanks yours sincerely, coralie 

Please reply me to my box ID here 
coralieodo@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment