contact my secretary Mr.Markley Stephen immediately

from: postmaster@dotnetzone.gr postmaster@dotnetzone.gr
reply-to: markley.stephen48@yahoo.com
to:
date: Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 2:19 AM
subject: contact my secretary Mr.Markley Stephen immediately
mailed-by: dotnetzone.gr

I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORT OF TRYING TO HELPING ME.

 Dear my good friend,

I am not happy with my secretary because for long now I did not know that you have not receive the VISA CARD which I keept WITH my secretary for him to send to you but today I heard that the VISA CARD is still with him       and contact him for the VISA CARD which is under his care for long now I want you to contact my secretary Mr.Markley Stephen with his Email:ID (markley.stephen48@yahoo.com) phoe number 0022964708344 ask him to send you the VISA CARD sum of($2.5 Million) Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State s Dollars , which I kept for your compensation. Contact him immediately and reconfirm your full information to avoid any mistake, I'm very busy here in PHILIPPINE for now please bear with him because I am not around.


 FULLNAME:........

 AGE:............


ADDRESS:.........


PHONE:..........

 COUNTRY:....

 COMPANY:.......

AMOUNT.........

OLU PETER

No comments:

Post a Comment