Babakusa aminubabakusa1105@yahoo.co.jp

from: Babakusa aminubabakusa1105@yahoo.co.jp
reply-to: aminubabakusa1105@yahoo.co.jp
to:
date: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:55 PM
subject: RE:

Dear Partner.
 
Sir

My Name is Mr. A Babakusa,  I work with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). This information is very private as I must strongly apologize for invading your privacy by emailing you without a formal notice but please give considerable note to its importance and benefits.



I have discovered last year in the discharge of my official over sight function an Archives report extract on a contract awarded to a Swiss national (R.C. CONSTRUCTION) Mr. Christian Reine and have since then been verifying the payment process and have seen the reason authorities refused to honor all entreaties demanding formal release of the obvious balance of USd32m having successfully paid real face actual value of USd68m to principal contractor (R. C Contraction Switzerland).


Relevant documents/copies of the transactions will be sorted out which has been the major reasons that caused difficulty in releasing the fund from the ministry which I hope someone earlier has tried to secure but luck run out of the claimant hence he eloped without leaving trace to his abode. Please reason with me to work in an understanding as I don't have any opportunity to secure a foreign account because I am a civil servant and the law prohibits such. I am obliged to work out this with you in all manners of honesty and confidentiality.


Let me make a special request please. Please no matter how you see this proposal, I need your understanding whether you work with me or not, do not anything to disclose this information to another party no matter what.   We shall enter into agreement to working this out for our mutual benefit.


Have a good day and God bless.


Yours sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment