Always call me

from: Mr. Morgan Patrick test@test.com
reply-to: mpitto35@yahoo.pl
to:
date: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM
subject: Re: Always call me
: Important mainly because of the words in the message.
      Dear Friend & Partner,


I am Barr.Morgan Patrick,a Citizen Of Lome-Togo .The personal lawyer to my deceased client  who is your Relative leaving the sum of ($36M) in a finance Bank. I solicit for your kind attention to assist me download this sum of ($36 Millions Usd only)into your Bank account as the new beneficiary.


I got your contact information and i decided to communicate with you in a good manner.

I want you to stand as the new beneficiary !( Next Of Kin ) to claim this fund from the finance Bank where He deposited the funds for immediate  release/transfer  to you, so please kindly contact me today on my phone for more directives and details on your inheritance funds left by your Relative who was my late client.


I can not operate it alone without You who will act as a partner and Friend and legitimate beneficiary to the fund due to my Present Situation.I will advice  you to keep this transaction secret to yourself alone.


You are advice to provide your personal details such as this to my direct Phone at  +228  91840781 or
00228 91840781 in order for the both of us to keep our Deal Safe,the reason why i advise you to do so is to
avoid Internet Problems.There are Internet hackers that hack people account online,hope you are aware of that?.


A,Your First And Last Name   -  Mobile Number
B,Current Residence Home Address    -  Fax number
C,Country                   -  Telephone Number
D,Sex                       -  Religions
E,Age                       -  City
F,Present Occupation And Formal Occupation - Zip Code


Urgently call me on my private mobile phone after sending me an email and do not forget to SMS me the details
direct to my Phone as instructed earlier,please i want  to inform you that i only use the Internet once in a while.
There fore i advice you to always call me on my direct telephone at +228  91840781  or  00228 91840781


Thanks.


God Bless you and Your Family    

No comments:

Post a Comment