Reply for us to Proceed (E-mail-3)

from: David phill dphill111@w.cn
to:xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
date: Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 5:34 PM
subject: Reply for us to Proceed
: Important mainly because of the words in the message.
Dear xyz,
 
Thank you for your message and willingness to work with me in this transaction.

As the Executive Head, offshore account department of the bank, I will fix in your name and edit the necessary information in the bank's database so you could stand as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the fund.

I will ensure we complete this deal smoothly in accordance with the guiding financial regulations here in the UK. With my vast banking experience and position, I would be able to handle this alright and get the funds approved in your favor. Personally, I will provide the documentations covering this fund secretly from HSBC Account Department and send to you and with these documentations the HSBC will approve the release of the fund to your name because all the information on this account is with me at the Account Department. Importantly, we must ensure that this transaction is kept secret, we have to keep it between us. I will destroy all evidence about this transaction once its completed.

For us to immediately proceed, send me those details:

Age and Occupation....

A copy of your valid ID......

I await your urgent response and feel free to ask me if you have any further questions. You can call me on +44- 7924012119

Regards,
David



 <xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>
アドレスブックに追加アドレスブックに追加
To:
davidphil2012@yahoo.co.jp
詳細ヘッダー
ok

    NAME: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ADDRESS : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    PHONE NUMBER : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment