Director, Unclaimed Assets, UK. (E-mail-1 to bank)

from: xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
to: account@hsbllondon.com
date: Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 11:23 PM
subject: Director, Unclaimed Assets, UK.
mailed-by: gmail.com

Attention:

To: Sir Barry Johnson

Director, Unclaimed Assets, UK.

Dear Sir,

Application as next of kin to holder of account, Mr.F.Joel Waworundeng

HSBC Holdings PLC.

Address: 8 Canada Square,London, UK.

Telephone: +44 (0)20 7991 8888

Email: account@hsbllondon.com

My name is xyz, from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Humbly apply to this esteemed bank today being 26/04/2012 as the next of kin to my relative, your deceased customer Mr. F.Joel Waworundeng.

I hereby apply putting claim on his $90,000,000 (Ninety Million United States Dollars) deposited in your bank with Account/ Ref: BBL/IRD/CGX//026/08. I wish my application would be given an urgent attention. Kindly, accept my apologies for the late application it is due to some family logistic issues which have just been resolved.

Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation and favorable response.

Yours faithfully,

xyz

No comments:

Post a Comment