GOOD DAY

from: Mrs. Joy Amauzu joyamaz00@att.net
reply-to: joyamauzu2009@yahoo.co.jp
to:
date: Fri, May 11, 2012 at 1:06 PM
subject: GOOD DAY

From; Mrs.Joy Amauzu,
The Regional chief accountant,
Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana,
Tema Branch,


I have this business i will like to contact you for but if only you can be trusted; my name is Mrs. Joy Amuzu. I am an accountant with Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana.

I discovered this money Six Million Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars Only (USD$6.450.000.00) On the course of my last year 2011 business financial report and I have packaged a transaction that will benefit you and I, as the chief accountant of Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Tema branch, it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year.

The arrangement of this deal is for you to only assist me have the said fund transfer into your bank account through the bank internet online banking transaction.

I will like you to work with my advice so that we will not make any mistake and I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 38% of the total funds as commission Since the fund transfer will be go through the bank online system.

Therefore since you are will to assist me on this proposal therefore go ahead and fill the below information;
FULL NAME........... ADDRESS............. AGE.................SEX.................OCCUPATION..........
TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER......

I wait to hear from you as soon as you received this message.

Yours faithfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment