URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED

from: Escot mollah mollah@vog.co.uk via web3.uk.assimilatedservers.net 
reply-to: esml1975@gmx.co.uk
to: anush.net@gmail.com
date: Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 12:20 AM
subject: URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED
mailed-by: web3.uk.assimilatedservers.net

My Dear,

With due respect to you,I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter,it was borne out of
desperation and current development on ground.

My name is Escott Mollah, a senior staff of Victoria Oil and Gas company London United Kingdom, I seek your consent
to transfer the sum of  US$15,000,000.00 to your account. This money was generated from an over invoice
contract done 2 years ago.

Unfortunately as a civil servant I am not allowed to own an offshore account. I therefore decided to contact you to help
me provide an account where this fund can be transferred into.

We shall both share the funds. 55% for me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for Expenses or your Government may require as Tax.Please get in touch with me to enable us discuss further.

Best regards

Escott Mollah

No comments:

Post a Comment