CHELSEA J. HENDERSON vergel@cable.net.co

from: CHELSEA J. HENDERSON vergel@cable.net.co
reply-to: fundmonitors01@yahoo.co.jp
to:
date: Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:35 PM
subject: RE....
mailed-by: cable.net.co

Attention,
 
Ms. Chelsea J. Henderson is my name, I am the Head of Operations for the Royal Securities & Deposit Company. I am very pleased to contact you, because I believe you are a highly respected personality in your country and I am writing you regarding a foreign customer who did business with our company, whom died with his entire family in a Plane crash in 2003. I found your email address while in search of his relatives, so I was wondering if you're a relative to the deceased family, because you bear the same surname with the deceased family, this is my reason for contacting you, as I was desperately insearch of any of his relatives. I would like to seek your collaboration and co-operation to enable me give you further detail of the deposits, therefore I want us both to collaborate and have you stand as the beneficiary to the Consignor's Deposited trunk boxes which worth millions of dollars. Please kindly Furnish me the following details,
 
1. Full Name:
2. Your Present Residential / Company Address:
3. Direct Contact Phone/Fax/ Mobile Number:
4. Your Age:
5. Your Country:
6. Your Occupation:
7. Your City:
8. Marital Status:
 
I look forward to reading a positive reply mail from you soon, then we can proceed with telephone conversation, before meeting. Please, for clarity sake, your reply should be directed to my e-mail address stated below.
 
Yours Sincerely,
 
MS. CHELSEA J. HENDERSON,
OPERATIONAL MANAGER,
ROYAL SECURITIES, LONDON, UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment