Philanthropy Project

from: Tammy Sebastien. mdmcclary@cs.com via mx.aol.com 
reply-to: tammykindlygenerous0@rediffmail.com
to:
date: Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 11:38 AM
subject: Philanthropy Project
signed-by: mx.aol.com

Testify to Doctor's indication regards to my medical analysis,the cancer has gotten chronically ill, Tammy Sebastien,61yrs
old resident of New York City,American,mogul industrial companies.Nervous losing weight i was diagnosed cancer of the
lungs,prompt to consult my Financial adviser and Pastor for positive advice,minister to me share my capital assests to
''Businessman/woman''hampered of the financial austerity and proffer capital-intensive to widow women'Diaspora'.
 
View attached message for more details
Tammy  Sebastien..rtfTammy Sebastien..rtf
3K   View as HTML   Download  



With Due Respect

My name is Tammy  Sebastien, 61yrs old,resident of New York City,United State of America,spend much in cooperate
business own stocks in various banks.I lost my Husband and two beautiful kids,runway accident involving two aircraft
was a collision between a USAir 737 and a Skywest Metroliner commuter plane at the Los Angeles airport in 1991.
My late husband,a mogul industrial been part of shareholder Morgan Stanley and own 70% of Goldman shares,after
his death,i inherited all it's capital intensive and in-charge of it's conglomerate company with Barratt at London .

Nervous losing weight  i was hospitalize diagnose cancer of the lungs,which my Doctor testify i have no much life,left
me comatose and vacuum eleventh months.With these condition found uneasy to manage the investment,resonate me call
up my Financial adviser and Pastor for positive thinking,minister to me share my capital assets to proffer financed to
widow woman 'Diaspora pushing them into business ownership [entrepreneurship].

Especially Business people under-capitalized  to carry out large projects developing youth capacity with skill acquisition
and vocational training provide fund to improve your infrastructure such as building center and,to help people struggling
with debt having a good loan master agent that i have discuss with, will be assistance to you as part of  the requirement, 
which it's free benevolent fund,Please do send me your response as soon as possible on tammykindlygenerous@gmail.com
If  you considered youself in these,focusing on building a long-term sustainable business.To increase the range of `strengthening
your structured trade/ project finance capacity available to your investment purposes and safeguard assets as part of the
requirements for achieving the vision of the people and european'' Diaspora''.

Best   Regards,
Tammy  Sebastien.    

No comments:

Post a Comment