How to Avoid Becoming a Victim of a Phishing Scam




  • If you receive any unsolicited email from a bank or other institution that asks you to click an included hyperlink and provide sensitive personal information, then you should view the message with the utmost suspicion. If you have any doubts at all about the veracity of the email, contact the institution directly to check.
  • Never click on a link in an email in order to access the website of a bank or other institutions that may be the target of scammers. The safest method is to manually enter the URL of the institution's website into your browser's address bar.
  • If you supply sensitive information on a website, always ensure that the site is secure. The address of the page should start with "https://" not just "http://" and the Lock icon should be displayed in the browser's status bar. If these indicators are not present, it means that the site is not secure and information you enter on the site is not protected. Fraudulent web forms related to phishing scams are often non-secure sites. Please note, however, that even an apparently secure site may be fraudulent. The fact that a site appears to be secure is not by itself a guarantee that the site is legitimate. However, legitimate sites that require users to supply personal information will always be secure.
  • Use firewall, anti-virus and anti-spyware software to protect your computer system. Some phishing scam emails may carry trojans or other malware that may compromise your system.
  • Ensure that your browser, system software and other applications have the latest security updates available. This will reduce the risk of scammers accessing your system via unpatched software vulnerabilities.
  • 6 comments:

    1. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is UK/USA funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

      ReplyDelete
    2. Are you interested in any kinds of hacking services?
      Feel free to contact TECHNECHHACKS.

      For years now we’ve helped so many organizations and companies in hacking services.
      TECHNECHHACKS is a team of certified hackers that has their own specialty and they are five star rated hackers.

      We give out jobs to hackers (gurus only) to those willing to work, with or without a degree, to speed up the availability of time given to jobs!!

      Thus an online binary decoding exam will be set for those who needs employment under the teams establishment.


      we deal with the total functioning of sites like,



      + SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, google hangout etc.)

      + CREDIT CARDS INSTALLATION

      + WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

      + MONEY FLIPPING

      + BANK ACCOUNTS

      + IOS/OS

      + CRIMINAL RECORDS

      + SCHOOL GRADES

      + CREDIT SCORES

      + SPOUSES PHONE

      + BTC RECOVERY

      + BTC MINING

      + BTC INVESTMENT

      Thus bewere of scammers because most persons are been scammed and they ended up getting all solutions to their cyber bullies and attacks by US.

      I am Jason williams one of the leading hack agent.

      PURPOSE IS TO GET YOUR JOBS DONE AT EXACTLY NEEDED TIME REQUESTED!!!



      And our WORK SUCCESS IS 100%!!!



      I’m always available for you when you need help.

      Contact or write us on:

      Technechhacks@gmail.com

      SIGNED....!

      Jason. W.

      ReplyDelete

    3. I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months,he just suddenly changed,he was returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it maybe out of desperation of some sort ..and I contacted them..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of spell casters and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope they could help other people too like they did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for my husband,my family and my life back their address is; Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com  Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348124644470 PRIEST WISDOM BLOG PAGE: https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/






      I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months,he just suddenly changed,he was returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it maybe out of desperation of some sort ..and I contacted them..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of spell casters and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope they could help other people too like they did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for my husband,my family and my life back their address is; Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com  Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348124644470 PRIEST WISDOM BLOG PAGE: https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/






      I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months,he just suddenly changed,he was returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it maybe out of desperation of some sort ..and I contacted them..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of spell casters and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope they could help other people too like they did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for my husband,my family and my life back their address is; Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com  Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348124644470 PRIEST WISDOM BLOG PAGE: https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/

      ...

      ReplyDelete
    4. I am the most happiest woman on earth right now, My husband that left me few months ago just came back to me last night crying for me to take him back. dr.unity is a true and real Psychics He brought back my husband" I am Helen Fisher from USA. I have been married for over 13 years, my husband left me for another woman and i wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr unity for the real spell and if you have any problem contact him he is honest.Here’s his contact Call/Whats-app him: +2348055361568 ,or Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,visit his website:https://drunity.simplesite.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hello Everyone !

      USA SSN Leads/Fullz available, along with Driving License/ID Number with good connectivity.

      All SSN's are Tested & Verified.

      **DETAILS IN LEADS/FULLZ**

      ->FULL NAME
      ->SSN
      ->DATE OF BIRTH
      ->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER
      ->ADDRESS WITH ZIP
      ->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL
      ->EMPLOYEE DETAILS

      *Price for SSN lead $2
      *Bulk order will be preferred

      ->Hope for the long term business
      ->You can buy for your specific states too

      **Contact 24/7**

      Whatsapp > +923172721122

      Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

      Telegram > @leadsupplier

      ICQ > 752822040

      ReplyDelete
    6. CONTACT 24/7
      Telegram > @leadsupplier
      ICQ > 752822040
      Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

      Selling SSN+Dob Leads/Fullz with Driving License/ID Number For Tax return & W-2 Form filling, etc.

      >>1$ each without DL/ID number
      >>2$ each with DL
      >>5$ each for premium (also included relative info)

      Price reduce in Bulk order

      DETAILS IN LEADs/FULLZ/PROS

      ->FULL NAME
      ->SSN
      ->DATE OF BIRTH
      ->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER WITH EXPIRY DATE
      ->COMPLETE ADDRESS
      ->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, I.P ADDRESS
      ->EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
      ->REALTIONSHIP DETAILS
      ->MORTGAGE INFO
      ->BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

      >All Leads are Spammed & Verified.
      >Fresh spammed data of USA Credit Bureau
      >Good credit Scores, 700 minimum scores
      >Invalid info found, will be replaced.
      >Payment mode BTC, ETH, LTC, PayPal, USDT & PERFECT MONEY

      ''OTHER GADGETS PROVIDING''

      >SSN+DOB Fullz
      >CC with CVV
      >Photo ID's
      >Dead Fullz
      >Carding Tutorials
      >Hacking Tutorials
      >SMTP Linux Root
      >DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2
      >Sock Tools
      >Server I.P's
      >HQ Emails with passwords

      Contact 24/7

      Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com
      Telegram > @leadsupplier
      ICQ > 752822040

      ReplyDelete