U$4,000,000.00 PAYMENT


from: OFFICE EMAIL webofficemnn1@att.net
reply-to: trustcargocourier@yahoo.co.uk
to:
date: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 3:57 AM
subject: U$4,000,000.00 PAYMENT
signed-by: att.net
OPEN THE ATTACHMENT AND READ YOUR PAYMENT
INFORMATION
U$4,000,000.00 PAYMENT.docU$4,000,000.00 PAYMENT.doc
24K   View   Download  


Hello my good friend.

Hope all is well with you and your family?, I want to inform you that

This multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with the

Assistance of another partner.

I left a Bank Draft US$4.million cash able any where in the world for

your Compensation, Contact the delivery Company with this email

( trustcargocourier@yahoo.co.uk ) and provide them your telephone number

And address where to send you the Daft.

I have forwarded instruction to them concerning your bank draft, they will

Send it immediately. I'm busy here with the investment projects,

I Remain Your Friend,

Mr Martin smith

No comments:

Post a Comment