Now contact my secretary,her name is Mrs. Catherine A. Thomas

from: MR. HOWARD MORRIS <00-00-officef2013@att.net>
reply-to:  howard_morris0i@yahoo.com
to:
date:  Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 2:50 PM
subject:  Fw: Now contact my secretary,her name is Mrs. Catherine A. Thomas
signed-by:  att.net
:  Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.

Dear Former Partner ,

I'm happy to inform you about my successfully in making my way out in those funds transferred within 3days under the cooperation of my new partner from USA in S.C JOHNSON FAMILY COMPANY and they provided an account that balanced the total sum of $5450 Million Us Dollars out of the $550 Million at once and you will read and understand why we transferred only $545 Million Us Dollars.

Presently I'm in USA for an investment projects with my own share of the total
sum. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts in helping to get the $550 Million Us Dollars transfer to your bank account little by little like as we planned then.

I later played the bank by opening an e-mail with your name and write them as if you are the one and they responded and i change the account given to them by you before and they did transferred the money at once to the account provided by S.C JOHNSON FAMILY COMPANY .

I am not a bag person but i hate that you did not even trust or believe in every thing i was telling you then when there was $2,481 needed to obtain the 4 documents needed then , so i wasn't happy with that .

Now contact my secretary,her name is Mrs. Catherine A. Thomas
EMAIL ADDRESS////  catherine_a_thomas@yahoo.com

Ask her to send you the total sum $5 Million Us Dollars which is in an ATM CARD form because i instructed the United Bank For Africa UBA BANK you know to remain the sum of $5Million and issue it in an ATM CARD and give it to my Secretary for her to mail it to you as your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me .

I appreciated your collective efforts then so feel free and get in touch with my secretary and instruct her where to send the ATM CARD to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that i will know that i am through with you and for us to share the joy after all the sufferer at that time. in the moment, I am very busy here in USA because of the investment projects which myself and the new partner are having at hand without confrontations, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to avoid him not to send your card to another person, so feel free to get in touch with my secretary she will send the ATM CARD to you
without any delay.

Best Regards
MR.HOWARD MORRIS
Chief Account Officer (N.N.P.C)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone !

    USA SSN Leads/Fullz available, along with Driving License/ID Number with good connectivity.

    All SSN's are Tested & Verified.

    **DETAILS IN LEADS/FULLZ**

    ->FULL NAME
    ->SSN
    ->DATE OF BIRTH
    ->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER
    ->ADDRESS WITH ZIP
    ->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL
    ->EMPLOYEE DETAILS

    *Price for SSN lead $2
    *Bulk order will be preferred

    ->Hope for the long term business
    ->You can buy for your specific states too

    **Contact 24/7**

    Whatsapp > +923172721122

    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

    Telegram > @leadsupplier

    ICQ > 752822040

    ReplyDelete