Mr.Peter Wong Tung Shun

from: Mr.Peter Wong Tung Shun <alfarid@cyberia.jo>
reply-to:  peterwong77@hotmail.com.hk
to: info@bank.hk
date: Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:09 AM
subject:  Re:
mailed-by:  cyberia.jo

Hello

I am Mr.Peter Wong Tung shun, A Chinese, I have a Mutual business proposal I'm proposing to you.that I would want you to handle from your country, I will like to seek your consent first.

This project involves a huge specific amount which I can't mention here for security reasons. It involve a transaction from my bank in Hong Kong, Am a Chinese man
and we are bound by laws here and this transaction requires a foreigner.



If you feel you can have this handled, please let me know by contacting me in my private email: peterwong77@hotmail.com.hk , so that I send you an attached comprehensive details of this transaction.

Sincerely,
--
Mr.Peter wong tung shun
Member of the executive Directors
(Hang Seng Bank Limited HK)


No comments:

Post a Comment