In a brief introduction, I am Mrs. Amina Andrea Younis Jaber a citizen of Libya


from: Mrs Amina Younis Jaber <mrsaminayounisjaber@yahoo.cn>
reply-to:  mrsaminayounis.jaber@live.com
to:
date:  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 3:00 PM
subject:  In a brief introduction, I am Mrs. Amina Andrea Younis Jaber a citizen of Libya
signed-by:  yahoo.cn

Hello Dear,

 
Please do not be embarrassed for this sudden business proposal, In a brief   introduction, I am Mrs. Amina Andrea Younis Jaber a wife to late Major General Abu Bakr Younis Jaber From Libya who was Libyan Minister of Defence under the regime of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi.


 
I myself was a financial consultant in Libya, because of Libyan war I am  right now in Republic of Benin with my last child due to the war in my country; my husband was murdered along with my two kids by the National Transitional Council, Libya's interim government fighter...
 
Visit website     

https://crescentshift.wordpress.com/tag/abu-bakr-yunis-jabr/

In summary of my business proposal, before my husband's death he deposited  in my name (US$18,000,000.00) Eighteen Million United State Dollars in a consignment with a private security company outside my country (Libya) for safe keeping only.We lost everything we had in Libya and I cannot boast of one cent with me as a living person accept this funds, I wish to invest the above mentioned amount in a stable economy outside Africa.
 
My interest is in Land properties or companies with potentials for rapid  growth in long terms. I am interested in placing part of the investment plans in your care for better ideas and successfulmanagement, so please if your country's by-laws allow foreign investment kindly update me.You can contact me for more details via my e-mail: with your reference, note that the fund is drug free and has no money laundering related matter.
 
PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL   (  mrs.aminaandreayounisjaber@ymail.com ) HERE IS MY TELEPHONE NUMBER +229 98 94 40 31 FOR MORE DETAILS.


I await your kind response.
 
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Amina Younis Jaber


.

No comments:

Post a Comment