ATTN:READ WITH INTEREST TO ASSIST.


from: HANGSENG BANK LIMITED,HONG KONG. <wsato_hsbl@ymail.com>
reply-to:  hsbl_wsatodesk@yahoo.com.hk
to:
date:  Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:56 AM
subject:  ATTN:READ WITH INTEREST TO ASSIST.


Hang Seng Bank Limited,
GPO Box 2985 Hong Kong.
83 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong SAR,
China.

  Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr.Sato Watanabe credit officer of
the Hang Seng Bank Des Voeux Branch Ltd. I have a concealed business suggestion
for you, Before the Qana Massacre in lebanon our client General.Abdul-Ghafaar
Farhan who was with the lebanese army and also a business man made a numbered
fixed deposit for 18 calendar months,with a value of seven millions Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch, Upon maturity several notice
was sent to him, even before the massacre early this year,Two months ago another
notification was sent and still no response came from him, We later found out
that the General and his family had been killed by an isrealise air strike in
Qana.  After further investigation it was also discovered that Gen.Abdul-Ghafaar
Farhan did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the
paper work of his bank deposit, And he also confided in me the last time he was
at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, seven
millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank
and no one will ever come forward to claim it, What bothers me most is that
according to the law of my country at the expiration three years the funds will
revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim
the funds. Against this backdrop,my suggestion to you is that I will like you as
a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Gen.Abdul-Ghafaar Farhan so that you
will be able to receive this funds.WHAT IS TO BE DONE:I want you to know that I
have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful.


I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will
back you up as the next of kin to Gen.Abdul-Ghafaar Farhan, all that is required
from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address
so that the attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of
kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the
necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the
funds.There is no risk involved at all in the transaction as we are going to
adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary
documents,Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning
this issue.Once the funds have been transferred, we shall share in the ratio of
50% for me, 45% for you and 5% for any expenses incurred during the course of
this operation. Should you be interested please send me your private phone and
fax numbers for easy communication, Awaiting your prompt reply so that i will
provide you with more details of this operation, Your earliest response to this
letter will be appreciated. Reply to my private email if you are interested. My
Email is hsbl_wsatodesk@yahoo.com.hk
Kind Regards,
Sato Watanabe.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.


No comments:

Post a Comment