Re investment project US$ 18 million.

from:  Ahmed Sem <macevis39@yahoo.fr>
reply-to:  ahmedsem011@superposta.com
to:
date:  Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:24 AM
subject:  Re investment project US$ 18 million.
signed-by:  yahoo.fr

My Dear,

With regards to our acknowledgement, besides considering your personal profile established on weekly yellow page, which made me to bring this matter into your consideration, for an investment opportunity.

I'm Ahmed Sem a Liberian by nationality. I have a transaction involved transferring of fund amounted to US$18 Million. I want you to invest. This is not fallacy. Therefore, upon the receipt of your reply, I will give you the full details on how the project will be executed; in addition I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum. And please do let me know your
Country Tax value of the above amount.



NB.For security reason,You are advised to reply me here ( ahmedsem011@superposta.com )

Awaiting for your immediate response,

Best regard,
Ahmed Sem

No comments:

Post a Comment