PLEASE YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

from:  Omar Dabadan <dabadano@yahoo.fr> via yahoo.co.uk 
reply-to:  dabadanomar@voila.fr
to:
date:  Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:10 PM
subject:  PLEASE YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
signed-by:  yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend,
Compliment of the year. I know that this message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this proposal. To start with, I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently I hold the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of a bank.

As a matter of fact, I have the opportunity to transfer the left over funds of twenty six million dollars ($26,000.000m) of one of our bank's client who died alongside with his entire family on 12 February 2002 in a plane crash happened in Iran. You can confirm the genuineness of this information by clicking on this web site below. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1815680.stm.



Hence, I am inviting you in this business deal, this money will be shared between us in the ratio of 60/30% after we might have achieved the transaction successfully, and 10% will be set aside for any expenses that might occur during the transaction. Should in case you agree to partner with me in this transaction please send me your private telephone number so that we can discuss on one to one for the way forward.

Further details of the transaction will be relied to you as soon as I receive your return mail.

Have a Nice day.

Yours Faithfully
Mr OMAR DANBADAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment