I C B GHANA LTD

from: 宋浒 <carlmensah78@yahoo.in>
reply-to:  carlmensah86@yahoo.com
to:
date:  Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:40 PM
subject:  I C B GHANA LTD

Dear Sir,

Please pardon me for not having the liberty of knowing your mindset before writing you this letter. Without any formal introduction,My name is Mr.Carl Mensah, I am the present branch Manager of International Commercial Bank of Ghana LTD.

I write to solicit for your partnership in claiming of $45.million united state dollars from an account at our Head Office . The aforementioned fund $45.million usd is my share percentage from a Gold Mining project that i helped financed, influentially.


Furthermore, as a Manager in the bank, I am not allowed to be part of such a deal, because it's against my company's professional practice policy. So I am compelled to ask that you stand on my behalf and receive this fund into any account that is solely controlled by you. I will compensate you with 20% of the total amount involved as gratification for being my partner in the transfer.

I want to re-assure you that this business is risk free and you can send an empty account to receive the funds, provided that the account is capable to receive incoming funds.

If you know that you are capable to handle this on trust and can keep secret and ready to take 20%, Contact me urgently via email privately for further details:(carlmensah86@yahoo.com)

Yours Truly,

Mr.Carl. Mensah

No comments:

Post a Comment