GET BACK TO ME

from: Alahaji Gola Mustapha <lube_misto@ukrpost.ua>
reply-to:  alahajigolamustapha01@zing.vn
to:
date:  Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 8:05 AM
subject:  GET BACK TO ME
mailed-by:  ukrpost.ua


My name is Alahaji  Gola Mustapha direct KTT Wire transfer. I believe you don뭪 know me before but after a serious thought, I decided to reach you personally because I do not have anything against you, but your so called partners. Those that claims to be assisting you from the Bank or claims to be legal attorney. Again I strongly believe that basic of our religion is GOD and believe
that structure is gone everything.
In year few years ago your so called partner approached me and requested that I assist him to fix your name on the Payment Central Computer as beneficiary for transfer deal of U.S DOLLARS using the strategy by registering you either as NEXT OF KIN,WINNING LOTTO or even CONTRACT PAYMENT We
agreed that i will get 30% of the total fund, 40% for YOU and 30% for him. After i programmed your name on the payment computer as the legal beneficiary, your so called partners started playing pranks with me trying to double cross me, but he refused to understand that I have changed the information without his notice.
Because of that attitude, I personally changed the payment (CODE) from the payment computer, which made it impossible for you to receive the transfer no-matter the efforts and money you spent. I am aware that they have been bribing some officials to get approvals to enable you receive the money but all efforts were to no success. Rather they keep demanding fees ON and ON. Is it not funny that you are being asked to pay money while the fund is here? Well, this is the cause of the problem. I am also aware they made efforts to pay you via OFF SHORE PAYMENT CENTER but the arrangement did not work because of the wrong information they have. Bear in mind that your payment will NOT and you will NEVER receive any payment from any OFFSHORE, CENTER (DUBAI HOLLAND LONDON INDONESIA ETC)
    NOW IF YOU WANT US TO WORK TOGETHER HERE ARE MY CONDITIONS.
(I)You MUST promise me NOT to allow any of them know about this devlopment and I will have 50% of the money and 50% for you because it is only two of us. Again you must keep off from every other person and always keep it highly confidential and secret.
(ii) You MUST assure me that you will not betray me at last and my own share will be wired into the account I will provide or keep safe until we meet for sharing.
(iii) We can conclude the transaction with utmost SECRET and CONFIDENTIAL if you agree to adhere to my directives based on these conditions being acceptable by you, contact me immediately to enable
us finalize all the arrangement.
As soon as we agree, i will perfect the arrangements on your behalf also update your fill to have a smooth transfer both now and after the money have got into your account.
If you do not agreed with my condition, i will advise you to forget about the funds because there is no way you can conclude the transfer without my notice, because I still remain the director KTT Wire International Transfers
Best Regards.
Alahaji Gola Mustapha

No comments:

Post a Comment