From Mrs. Amina Younis Jaber.

from: Mrs. Amina Younis Jaber <info@bidvestbankplc.bvestb.co.za>
reply-to:  mrs.younisjaber@rediffmail.com
to:
date:  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:33 PM
subject:  From Mrs. Amina Younis Jaber.


Hello Dear,


Please do not be embarrassed for this sudden business proposal, In a briefintroduction, I am Mrs. Amina Andrea Younis Jaber a wife to late Major General Abu Bakr Younis Jaber From Libya who
was Libyan Minister of Defense under the regime of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi.



I myself was a financial consultant in Libya, because of Libyan war I am right now in Republic of Benin with my last child due to the war in my country; my husband was murdered along with my two
kids by the National Transitional Council, Libya's interim government fighter...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu-Bakr_Yunis_Jabr
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12915894


In summary of my business proposal, before my husband's death he deposited in my name (US$18,000,000.00) Eighteen Million United State Dollars in a consignment with a private security company outside my country (Libya) for safe keeping only. We lost everything we had in Libya and I cannot boast of one cent with me as a living person accept this funds, I wish to invest the above
mentioned amount in a stable economy outside Africa.


My interest is in Land properties or companies with potentials for rapid growth in long terms. I am interested in placing part of the investment plans in your care for better ideas and successful
management, so please if your country's by-laws allow foreign investment kindly update me. You can contact me for more details via my e-mail: with your reference, note that the fund is drug free
and has no money laundering related matter.


PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL: (mrs.younisjaber@rediffmail.com)

I await your kind response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Amina Younis Jaber.

No comments:

Post a Comment