GREETINGS FROM THE SICK BED

from: Mr. Sgt Samuel Thomas <eugncheung@live.com>
reply-to:  sgtsamuelt@yahoo.com.hk
to:
date:  Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:59 PM
subject:  GREETINGS FROM THE SICK BED

Dear friend Good day and compliments

Please do not be embarrassed about my unsolicited e-mail to you. I got
your email ID online and I decided to contact you directly by mail because
this is very urgent and must be executed as soon as possible


I am Sgt Samuel Thomas , A US Army serving in the 3rd Infantry Division in
Iraq. Now in the United Kingdom for treatment  I want you to read this
mail carefully and understand it.

In 2003, my men and I found over $900 million in Saddam Hussein's hideout
in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting it in
a classified location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of
the money we shared among ourselves worth over $200 million, I kept my own
share for a while in a secured place.

I need someone to help me receive it , since i have found a secured way of
getting the package out of Iraq for you to pick up through the help of a
Red Cross Society or pilots that enjoy some immunity with us while in Iraq
 .

I do not know for how long I will remain here in the hospital as I have
been lucky to survive 3 suicide bomb attacks by Iraqi Militant ,i know
this was Pure Divine intervention from God .

I need someone I can trust, since i have already lost a box of gold to
someone that said he will help me, I won't like to make the same mistake.
The total amount of money is $7.5 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars ), i am  ready to entrust it in your care till i
complete my treatment here in the Uk and meet with you in your house for
subsequent sharing and investment projects such as real estate investments
 .

View the below link to verify/confirm my statement.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=691432n

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/25/60II/main690763.shtml

http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/184530.html


If you can handle this deal let me know immediately, you will receive 20%
of the money , all you need to do is to find a safe place where you can
keep the box till i finish my treatment here in the United Kingdom

please kindly mail me directly on my private email id:
sgtsamuelt@yahoo.com.hk

Regards,
Sgt Samuel Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment