EXCUSE ME DEAR.

from: Alima Bruno <alima.bruno20@live.com> via yahoo.co.uk 
reply-to:  alimabruno20@live.com
to:
date:  Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM
subject:  EXCUSE ME DEAR.
signed-by:  yahoo.co.uk


Please read carefully because your help is highly needed, sorry if you received this letter in your Junk Due to recent slow connection error here in my country.


My Name is Miss Alima, the only daughter of late Mr/Mrs Abudusslaam Bruno from Republic of Côte d'Ivoire, my father worked with Merrex Gold Company in Burkina Faso before he suddenly die along side with my dear mother in Côte d'Ivoire civil war on Thursday 24th March 2011. When my late father was alive he deposited the sum of $7.2 million united state dollars with a bank in Burkina Faso. Presently this money is still with the bank and the bank management has been sending me mails as the next of kin to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a letter of authority to somebody who will receive it on my behalf, so i have chosen you to receive the fund on my behalf as my spirit directed me.

I always have thoughts in mind on what to do with the money whenever the bank sends me message, But now I have finally diced to further my Education Career in abroad with the money, therefore, I want you to apply and receive the funds on my behalf so that the bank will re-transfer this my late fathers fund ($7.2 million united state dollars only) into your own bank account as the legal beneficiary/next of kin through my legal authority to enable me come over to your country and further my study with the money rather to be staying in this refugee camp and keep wasting my bright future in vain while my late father left such huge amount of money to me as the legal next of kin before his sudden death.

From the bottom of my heart I agreed to give you 30% out of the total $7.2 million dollars hence you agree with my proposal, because wasting my bright future here in this refugee camp was not my intention, and it pains me a lot, especially now I'm 23 years old Lady. I will be glad to receive your respond soonest for more briefing and for the bank contact so that we can move ahead.

Yours Faithful,
Miss Alima.

No comments:

Post a Comment